- This event has passed.
SIM – Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce
February 20 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm MST
Join SIM Colorado, Jim Finkelstein of Future Sense, and Randell from the FutureImage Group as they explore the characterization of age differences (stereotypes) and how we can create a culture of collaboration of all generations. They will provide mechanisms to identify the characteristics of people that most fit the “millennial” prototype on their respective teams and techniques and approaches for leaders to help those identified individuals learn, improve, and be better members of the team, which ultimately drives better outcomes.
- Do you suffer from GBS (Generational Bias Syndrome)?
- Will the millennials “come in line” simply because they get older?
- Is your organization in denial about what lies below the surface of the generational divide?
- How do you nurture the assets of generational strengths at your company?
- How do you minimize the liabilities of generational stress at your company?
- When is technology a hinderance instead of a benefit in business?
- How has the deterioration of face-to-face interactions impacted the bottom line?
- What is the net effect on morale in an organization when substituting technological interactions for human ones?
- Why is it hard for folks to break from the screen and actually (personally) engage?
As a special treat Liz Carrol from vCom, a long time member of SIM in Portland, Oregon, will be sponsoring the cocktail reception before the dinner. vCom is a cloud-based software and managed services company focused on helping enterprises manage IT spend from procure-to-pay. “Drinks are on vCom!”
This event is open to active Colorado SIM members and invited guests. To learn more about joining SIM Colorado, email firstname.lastname@example.org and our membership team will contact you.