Join Us Today
Connecting nearly 3,000 of the world’s premier IT leaders for business solution exchange, timely education and professional development, SIM members receive a number of tangible and intangible benefits.
- Practitioner: A senior-level IT professional in either a public or private sector organization meeting the following criteria:
- Functioning as the corporate/divisional head of a corporate or divisional IS organization.
- Functioning as a member of IS management staff supporting corporate or divisional IS heads in a key management role, as certified by the head of the organization.
- Academic: A full-time university or college faculty member making a significant contribution to the IS field.
- Consultant: Leaders at the partner/principal level who influence the direction of their own company or their clients’ companies, and who directly contribute to the IT profession.
- Other Leader: A non-IT executive such as a vendor, recruiter, or leader from another profession who is a major IT thought leader or has a major role in matters impacting strategic IT direction.
- Annual dues include SIM Colorado Chapter dues, SIM International dues, and discounted admission to all Colorado Chapter meetings
- Individual Corporate Membership dues are $280 per year
- Individual Academic / Government / Not-for-Profit dues are $200 per year
- Memberships are for the calendar year.
- Upon approval of your membership application, SIM International will contact you with an invoice for your annual dues and payment options. Members can pay online with a credit card or via US mail with a check.